1. I understand and agree that I (the seller) am 18 years of age or older.
2. I am the owner of the horse I am listing on Worldwideequines.com. If I am not the owner of the horse I am listing, I agree to provide Worldwideequines.com with a written and signed agreement by the owner giving me permission to list/sell the horse on Worldwideequines.com. Also, agreeing they have read and agreed to worlddideequines.com terms and conditions. I will provide these documents prior to the horse being listed.
3. I understand that once I list a horse on Worldwideequines.com I am bound to Worldwideequines.com, Meaning I cannot sell my horse outside the auction, remove my horse from auction, or take Any offers outside the auction until the sale has ended, each individual who has made an Offer has been contacted to see if they will meet the reserve price or come to an agreement.
4. I agree to release my horse to the winning bidder as long as the reserve price has been met.
5. I understand and agree that If my horse meets the reserve price on Worldwideequines.com or sells to any potential buyer worldwideequine.com brings to me after the sale ends, I will pay 10% Commission to Worldwideequines.com as soon as I have received payment.
6. I understand that Payment and Shipping arrangements are also between the buyer and Seller. I agree to keep Worldwideequines.com informed of any changes that pertain to payment and shipping.
7. I agree to provide as much information as requested by a potential buyer regarding the horse I have listed on Worldwideequines.com. If a buyer requests another vet inspection, arrangements Will be made between the buyer and seller.
1. As an auction WINNER you are required to have made successful payment to the seller within 24 hours of the end of the auction and work out transport arrangements with the seller of the horse. Worldwideequines.com is not responsible for making these arrangements but can make recommendations to get buyers connected with a trusted shipper.
2. Bids – by placing a bid, you acknowledge that your bid is a legally binding offer to purchase the horse being auctioned. There are no canceled or retracted bids, attempts to do so or failure to pay for an auction won will result in legal action as all bids are a binding contract. Only bid on what you plan to buy!!! Do not be the high bidder on multiple horses if you only want to buy one!!! Buyers who fail in any respect whatsoever to pay for any horse under these terms shall be declared in default. Any horse purchased by a defaulter may be resold by seller at public or private sale without notice for buyer’s account. Costs of such resale will be those of the defaulter. Should such resale fail to satisfy the defaulter’s account in full, defaulter will immediately pay to seller, the amount owing or be subject to legal suit. The defaulter will be responsible for all costs, including attorney’s fees incurred by seller or Worldwideequines.comin collection of amounts owing for horse(s) purchased, or in enforcement or interpretation of this term of sale. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
3. By placing a bid, you agree to all of the terms and conditions which may be set forth by Worldwideequines.com and expressly acknowledge and affirm that you have read and are familiar with the terms and conditions of each individual auction as well as these terms and conditions.
4. Warranties & expressed limited warranties buyers are encouraged to pre-inspect and are cautioned to carefully examine any horse prior to bidding or purchasing – Potential buyers, at their expense, have the option to have any veterinary examination performed, that hasn’t already been done, on any horse prior to the close of bidding. Buyers cannot have what is known as a complete pre-sale veterinary examination of any horse after purchase. There is no warranty, express or implied, by Worldwideequines.com or any representative as to the soundness, condition, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of any horse offered for sale. It is the position of worldwideequines.com that all horses are sold “AS IS” with all existing conditions and defects. Any guarantees announced verbally on behalf of the owner are strictly between owner/Seller and buyer. In addition to speaking with the sellers the prospective buyers have the option to go and test ride any horse before they bid. before the auction ends is the time to go test the horses out, not after you win an auction. Once again buyer must have successful payment within 24 hours of the close of the auction.
5. All online displayed horse information errors and announcements all eligibilities noted within the Worldwideequines.com auction site have been provided by the owner and have not been verified by Worldwideequines.com- The accuracy of all information regarding all horses is the sole responsibility of the owner. While certain information may have been procured by Worldwideequines.com from third parties on behalf of the owner, it is nonetheless solely the responsibility of the owner to verify the accuracy of such information. Worldwideequines.com nor any representative thereof, assumes any responsibility or liability for errors or omissions, or for any verbal or written statement regarding the horse sold. If a prospective buyer is not sure about the displayed information regarding a horse up for bidding, they should immediately consult with the owner registering and bidding you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.
6. Do not register or bid unless you are over the age of 18 and in agreement with all terms and conditions.